Preface

Lately I have been in the mood to create, to story tell, to just do something else with my time so unable to get my book published through a publishing company, I will rewrite my first one called Approaching Fate. I love this story deeply, but rereading it I can see it through a better light. I want this story to be told just because it is deep down inside of me and I want to share it with the world.

I began this story years ago, and it continued into three separate books. While my life got turned upside down for awhile the third book still remains uncompleted. However, now that things in my life are becoming peaceful and simple, I am looking to create this story again. Going over it and over it again in my mind, I can see so many simple things that could be changed and I can make them better, I plan to do so.

So please be patient with me while I recreate my story. I will be posting new blogs as if they were chapters in the book. I will be rereading my book and then in turn rewriting the chapters and posting them. So please do not get upset if it takes awhile for the chapters to be released. It is and will be a work in process.

This story is about a young woman who, through no fault of her own, is uprooted and tossed into the world's oldest and most dysfunctional family. It was foreseen hundreds of years ago that she could save them all, but while she must learn exactly how to save this family from their pain she must discover herself.




Comments